Iclick is a user friendly local internet directory, promoting local business and community services in conjunction with internet sales portals for private sellers
Our Contact Details
Office: 26, Barrack Street Loughrea,
Email : email@example.com
Iclick was designed with you the user in mind. The site strides to make the internet more local and user friendly by:
- allowing you to find your local service providers and business in the area,
- allowing you to find your local community services in the area, from schools , churches , mother & toddler groups etc
- to allow you sell or buy items through selected sales portals:
In addition the unique I-search (by reg no or Phone No) displayed on the top RHS of each page provides the link to the traditional print classified advertising. This is achieved either by using either the phone number from the classified paper advertisement or the car registration from the car with the iclick sticker. Let us explain...
- Cars for sale
- House to rent
- Classified... i.e. articles for sale
All the seller need do is quote www.iclick.ie in their paper classified advertisement.
3 miles from Loughrea, 8 miles
from Athenry, beside school.
New 4 bed detached, all mod cons,
Tel 087 999999, www.iclick.ie
The potential buyer will be able to find the article as seen in the paper by simply typing in the phone number from the advertisement on the iclick.ie homepage "fast search". The buyer will then be immediately redirected to pictures and more details on the article for sale.
The benefits are:
Alternatively if the seller selling a car displays the iclick car sticker after registering the car on iclick.ie, then the potential purchase need only note the registration , go to www.iclick.ie, select fast search, input the registration and the vehicle will be immediately displayed
- Classified advertising by definition is limited on space and without pictures ("A picture is as good as a 1000 words"),
but the seller can give much more detail on iclick
- With Classified ads on their own people cannot see what they are buying unless they meet the seller, often leading
to a lot of time wasting. E.g. viewing a house to let , a picture could answer a lot of questions
- Internet portal filters/searches are time consuming. With iclick.ie the buyer is brought directly to what caught his
attention in the paper